Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Friday, July 30, 2010

BBQ With the Fam on Pioneer Day!

My family got together to celebrate Pioneer Day on Friday, July 23rd. Thanks Rachelle! Boy did we have a blast! The kids are getting so big and we have a lot of BOYS!!!!!
Topher, Peyton and Trey in the poo'! The next shots are supposed to be an action shot of Tim going through the slip-n-slide.


I caught him smiling!!!!
Trey is telling me how yummy his dinner is.
Xander finished his brownie and promptly announced, "All gone", so I said, "Show me!", so he did!
This is the crazy boys playing on the trampoline. Kenyon, Dexter, Peyton, Rachelle (taking pics).
I love this shot of Dexter. He is supposed to be a superhero. I call it the "blackmail" shot for use with future girlfriends.
Rachelle and I made them all pose for a photo. They just LOVED it, can you tell?
Are we done YET????
Geez!!!!
I don't know what's worse...aunts that pinch your cheeks or aunts with cameras!!!!
Man, its hard to be a kid!!!!
Here is a pic of my Natty. When she was pregnant with Xander, we had a family party, I took her pic and she had him the next day. We tried it again with this shot. So far............nothing! Sorry Nat!!!!

We were supposed to bring fireworks, but we were all lame and forgot to buy them. So we finished out the evening with a game of "Oh Hell". Had a great time, thanks everyone!!!

Tune: Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith (Why you ask? This song always makes me think of a backyard party, so.........)

No comments: