Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, August 2, 2010

Kickin' It On My New Patio

A couple weeks ago, the Turner's called us over for a sodomy party......Gotcha! Not really, that is what I call a sod laying party. They have been redoing their back yard and we and a bunch of other friends came and helped them put grass back. They have been working so hard! So on Saturday the 24th, we got to go back over and enjoy it! Baer is so funny, leave it to him to find a big rock in the middle of all of the new grass!
We played (Bleep!) Your Neighbor. Love the card games we come up with!!!
Topher fell asleep behind Lisa and I. I wish I could just fall asleep anywhere!
Look at that moon! We don't need no stinkin' fireworks!!!
Thanks Dave and Lisa, it was a fun night!!!
Tune: Dancin' in the Moonlight - King Harvest

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

Fun! Their back yard turned out SO great! Can't wait for more party's at the Turner's!!

Beverly said...

Looks fun, and I love card games too. We always miss the good parties. If we could just stay in town for one weekend that would be great.