Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people." - Prince

Fact of the Week

A woman's brain shrinks during pregnancy (no wonder I couldn't find my keys.....EVER!)

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, August 9, 2010

Breakfast in Bed

My little Chef Tim! A couple weeks ago I slept wrong and when I woke up, my neck and head hurt. I went into our family room to watch TV and try to "recover". Tim was so sweet, he brought me "breakfast in bed". I didn't even have to ask him!
Look how pretty! He is well on his way!
It made me feel so much better! Thanks, Tim!
Tune: Breakfast Machine - PeeWee's Big Adventure

No comments: