Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Look Mom! We Made Our Own Shirts!

Well last week I took a staycation. I was extremely lazy and it was everything I thought it could be. Unfortunately one has to come back to reality and when I did there was a $%^&load of work waiting for me. Needless to say, I have been out in the field for the last two days. When I say out in the field, I really mean it. I was gone from 6am to 6pm last night, and then holed up in my office until 8:30 last night doing paperwork. Well, when I got home last night, the boys decided to show me what they did while I was gone. Good thing it wasn't graffiti!

They used Sharpies to make their own shirts. I thought that was a very creative thing to do. All last night they were VERY CAREFUL not to get anything on their shirts. They don't want to have to wash them and risk the colors fading. p.s. Can Topher be any more of a ham? At least I am getting Tim to smile again!

Tune: I'm too sexy - Right Said Fred

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Nice work on the T-shirts!