Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Field Trip Day Part One

Oh boy! Our adventure today begins with a trip to Cabella's. My kids had never been there before and they wanted to see it.
This is smack in the middle when you walk in.
Of course, as usual, Tim and Bren didn't want their pic taken, but Topher was my usual ham!
I thought the waterfall was cool.
I finally got him to take a pic. Smarta$$!!!!!
Topher was a little reluctant to stand by the bear. Rarrr!!!
Finally got Tim to stand by the wolf. He was in search of the knives (should I be worried????)
They have the really cool, huge aquarium that you can walk through. Tons of fish! Too bad we missed feeding time!
This airplane hangs over the little cafe they have up on the second floor. Smelled SO yummy!!!!
Self portrait!!!
Funny how I find these other little "self portraits" when I am downloading the photos! We had a great time and when we came out, we had Grandma Betty and Grandpa Clyde waiting for us to go to Peppermint Place. That is post number two!!!
Tune: Outdoor Type - Lemonheads

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love Cabela's did you get some roasted almonds while you were there? They are the best!

andreaKphotography said...

That place is so huge! The boys love the shooting gun game upstairs. Fun stuff!

Jeenyus10 said...

Rachelle - No, I can't believe I passed them up. Probably because I was going to Peppermint Place after.
Andrea - We found the shooting game on our way out and my grandparents were waiting for us. We didn't get to play it! Reason for trip number two I guess!