Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"Kindness is always fashionable." - Amelia E. Barr

Fact of the Week

Dragonflies have six legs, but can't walk

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Day: Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

And Now, A Pause for My Cute "Grandson"

For those of you who don't know, this is Boston. Isn't he cute!
He is getting so big. If you thought you own kids grew too fast.....just you wait!!!!!!
Thanks, Allee for sending these along!
Tune: Landslide - Dixie Chicks

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I don't know why you insist on calling yourself a grandma it makes you sound old! Oh yeah you are old! hee hee j/k He sure is a cutie!!

Jaylene said...

Frightening, isn't it! Hence the song! If the next 40 years go as fast as the last 40, I'm in BIG trouble!!!! (Can't believe I can talk in terms of 40s when I refer to years!!!)