Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"Kindness is always fashionable." - Amelia E. Barr

Fact of the Week

Dragonflies have six legs, but can't walk

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Day: Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, April 5, 2010

Saturday Celebration Blitz Part I-Easter Brunch at Peama and Grandpas

On Saturday, we went to Terry's parents house for Easter Brunch. Kathy is a marvelous cook (where Terry gets it from I think!) and of course we left extremely sick!!! :) They gave us a great Easter basket full of all kinds of goodies. One of the things in the basket were toy "grills" for the kids. Look out homies, they are stylin!!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those are some good looking boys!

Rachelle said...

Sweet Grills!!!

Cheryl said...

I love the grilz! Very funny! I like your new sign - about the skinny dipping. Very funny! The dunes looked like so much fun - it was so hard because I got back from NY on Thursday night at 10 and I didn't have the energy to pack and get everything ready for the dunes.