Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Friday, April 23, 2010

The View From My "Office"

This post is mostly for my British "cousin" Roger. We are always talking about where we live and I wanted to show him just how majestic the Rocky and Oquirrh mountains are. He lives in a place called Ellesmere which is near a place called Colemere, go figure! I think I found where my ancestors came from! Over there, the word "mere" means "lake", so my new name is Jaylene Colelake Morley. Sweet!!!! Here is the western view from my corner, the Oquirrh Mountains. Pretty, huh!!!
And... (wait for it...wait for it....drumroll) here are the Rocky Mountains! Huge! This isn't the best pic, it is a little hazy. Of course, it is nothing like seeing them in person! This is my eastern view. Love my "office".
Here you go, Roger! I hope you enjoyed it!!!
Tune: Rocky Mountain High by John Denver (That John Denver's full of $hit, man!)

No comments: