Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“You are the one thing in this world, above all other things, that you must never give up on.” – Lili Reinhart

Fact of the Week

There is a stadium in Brazil in which the midfield line lies on the Equator, making each team defend one hemisphere.

Joke of the Week

As an attorney in a major New Mexico law firm, I have many colleagues who work long hours. However, the reputation of one of my partners’ workaholic ways even extended beyond the office. He not only had to leave work early one day because of a medical problem, but was also told by his doctor to stay home until the end of the week. My colleague grudgingly agreed to comply. In the middle of the week, our receptionist received a call for him. She announced that the partner was out of the office until Friday.
"Good," the caller said. "That’s all I wanted to know." It was my partner’s doctor.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Budding Photographer

My little Topher was thinking a couple of days ago that he would get the jump on next year's Reflections Contest (love it!). He decided he wanted to enter the photography category this time. I told him he should start practicing now so that by the time the contest came around, he would be a master. I showed him how to work my camera (yes my new expensive camera that is an entity on its own) and he went around the house taking pictures. He must have taken about 50! After he was done, he picked his favorite and I gave him a little photo album to keep them in. Here are his choices:
Gizmo
Abstract!
Of course I HAD to take some of him with his swords posed in warrior style!!!

Don't all artists add photos of themselves to their work???
So serious! Good luck Topher!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love the picture of the dog. Good luck!!! I hope he wins.

andreaKphotography said...

YAY!!! Go Topher!! Photography is the best :)