Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rounding off our crazy September is Tim's Climbing Higher Award. I am upset because his teacher didn't send anything home announcing he had received it. Tim didn't even know until he was called down. I was home, I could have been there in five minutes. This is the second time this has happened. The first was with Topher last year, although we will forgive his teacher because she was new. Tim's teacher, however is not and I am a little disappointed! Anyway, let's not take away from the awesomeness of the award! This photo was taken on the days of Reflections and the egg drop and we all know how much Tim loves getting his picture taken. By the time I took this one he was SO DONE. This is his matricidal face. Good job Tim!!!

Judge: "Why did you off your mom?"

Tim: "I couldn't take it anymore! The flashes, the flashes! I just couldn't hear 'Smile' one more time!!!"

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Good job Timmy I will still love you after you off your mom! j/k lol!

andreaKphotography said...

That is awesome. Go Tim!!