Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"A weed is but an unloved flower." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Fact of the Week

A woman's brain shrinks during pregnancy (no wonder I couldn't find my keys.....EVER!)

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, October 26, 2009

Achieving the impossible

Mission: To get Tim to cut his hair.




Problem: How to do it.




Solution: Bribe with latest video game.



Problem solved!!!
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games. See Dave, you just didn't offer the right things!
This is Tim offering his "smart alec" smile. Terry is trying to tickle him to get him to smile.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He looks great! Dave should know by know!! lol Can't wait for Halloween!!

Rachelle said...

Finally! I love it he looks good.