Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"Kindness is always fashionable." - Amelia E. Barr

Fact of the Week

Dragonflies have six legs, but can't walk

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Day: Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, August 4, 2008

Finished!

Wow, for those of you who are thinking of putting college off for a while, DON'T! Or you'll be like me, a 37 year old senior! Really, just kidding! I am happy to report I have just finished Financial Accounting II. I am not tooting my own horn, I am simply stating that I will be easier to get along with for the next two weeks because I get a break!

2 comments:

The Coopers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Coopers said...

Great job! I had the whole month of July off but will be going back to school in 2 weeks as well yuck!