Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"Kindness is always fashionable." - Amelia E. Barr

Fact of the Week

Dragonflies have six legs, but can't walk

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Day: Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My little artist





Tim has become quite the artist. He has been drawing this well for a couple of years now (he is only 8). Here is a small sampling of his work. I didn't add any Sonic picutures (I probably should since he has so many), but these are what his teachers in his art class instructed him to draw. I like the last portrait. I don't know many adults that can draw this well!

3 comments:

The Coopers said...

Tell Tim I said those are awesome pictures!!!

Jaylene said...

I surely will!

Lisa said...

Wow! I know I can't draw that well! Awesome job Tim!