Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“You are the one thing in this world, above all other things, that you must never give up on.” – Lili Reinhart

Fact of the Week

There is a stadium in Brazil in which the midfield line lies on the Equator, making each team defend one hemisphere.

Joke of the Week

As an attorney in a major New Mexico law firm, I have many colleagues who work long hours. However, the reputation of one of my partners’ workaholic ways even extended beyond the office. He not only had to leave work early one day because of a medical problem, but was also told by his doctor to stay home until the end of the week. My colleague grudgingly agreed to comply. In the middle of the week, our receptionist received a call for him. She announced that the partner was out of the office until Friday.
"Good," the caller said. "That’s all I wanted to know." It was my partner’s doctor.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My purty house

I don't mean to show off, but I have been working on this in my limited time for two years. I wish I had some before pictures because there is a big difference!
Here is my early morning sanctuary. Thanks to Bret and Gina for the internet!


This is the other side. I would like to add some water type stuff sometime in the future. Got to have the sound ambiance, right!
Here is my front door. I love the leaves. You can't really see my gnome figurines playing games, but they are on both sides of the door.

Here is what it looks like all at once. I really didn't choose sunflowers, they kind of chose me. It just ran from there. Hope you like it!

2 comments: