Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"A weed is but an unloved flower." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Fact of the Week

If you were drafted during the Civil War, you could legally pay someone else $300 t go in your place.

Joke of the Week

Colonoscopies are important medical procedures that have saved lives. And yet they’re as popular as, well, a colonoscopy. Here are comments purportedly made by patients to physicians during their procedures.
“Now I know how a Muppet feels!”
“Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?”
“Any sign of the trapped miners, chief?”

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Attention Idiots!

Listen people, pay attention when you drive. Especially in the morning when KIDS ARE WALKING TO SCHOOL! I know you have a busy life and I know that work is important and I know that you just have to TEXT YOUR BOY TOY. But know this, I work for the WJPD which means Witch Jaylene will knock you Punk ass Down if you try to go through my stop sign! No arguments, you will be sorry, end of story. At the very least, you travel to work with a stop sign wedged in your back window. (or up your booty if I can reach you!)

3 comments:

The Coopers said...

Rough morning??

Jaylene said...

Ah, some bitch almost hit me is all. It is like the sixth or seventh time it has happened. I just thought I would put it on the blog because I thought they were kinda like a diary. I also thought it might raise awareness. I also thought it might be funny, but maybe it didn't come across that way!

The Coopers said...

No it was pretty funny!