Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Little Taste of Paradise

The 48 hour flu bug has reared its ugly head at my house. Tim was sick for two days. Yesterday I didn't feel so well, but I decided to woman up and go to work anyway. I WAS WRONG! So I called Tim to tell him I was on my way home (forewarning in case he was having a serious mosh party). When I got home, this was what was waiting for me.........
Check out that drink! It was pink lemonade with strawberry and peach garnish. He hoped it would make my stomach feel better. Just the thought made all of the difference! What do you think people, is he going to make a great chef or what!!!


Tune: Back to Paradise - 38 Special

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Just like his daddy!

andreaKphotography said...

A great husband is always judged best on how he treats his mama. There is one lucky girl out there someday :)
What a sweet boy!!