Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"Kindness is always fashionable." - Amelia E. Barr

Fact of the Week

Dragonflies have six legs, but can't walk

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Day: Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, May 17, 2010

Terry's Birthday/Jazz Game Partaaay!

After Rachelle's graduation, I headed on down to Nineseven's house where there was a Jazz party going on. I decided I would catch people unaware. I think it looks pretty good, although some caught me and posed!
Coley
Heidi
Keesha
Jen and Jaden
Bev and Jake
Preston
Shane
Jesse and Jake (Not really drinking!!!)
R.J.
Aaron
Terry
Jessica
Mikaela
Nineseven!!! (a.k.a. Jerry) We had a great time and I think it was the best Jazz/Lakers game of the whole series (even though they lost). Great food, good friends, fun....what more could anyone ask for!
Tune: Love Missile F1-11 - Sigue Sigue Sputnik

4 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

That was a fun night! Great pics miss!!

JESSON and REY ANN said...

Nice post i like it, keep blogging and If you want too, kindly and please visit my blog http://jabrasr.blogspot.com/ thank you in advance.

I would like also to share this to your reader,... The Succes and Opportunity Family:

The father of succes is WORK,
The mother of succes is AMBITION,
The oldest son of succes is COMMON SENSE
Some of the other sons of success are PERSEVERENCE, HONESTY, THOROUGHNESS, FORESIGHT, ENTHUSIASM, and COOPERATION;
The oldest daughter of succes is CHARACTER,
Some sisters of success are CHEERFULNESS, LOYALTY, CARE, ECONOMY, and SINCERITY,
The baby is OPPORTUNITY.

Jaylene said...

Andrea - Thanks, if you say they are good, they must be great!

Jesson and Rey Ann - Thanks, and I will be visiting your blog!

Beverly and Kaela said...

It was a fun party! Nice picture of my boy and Jesse. Startin him out early I guess.