Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“You are the one thing in this world, above all other things, that you must never give up on.” – Lili Reinhart

Fact of the Week

There is a stadium in Brazil in which the midfield line lies on the Equator, making each team defend one hemisphere.

Joke of the Week

As an attorney in a major New Mexico law firm, I have many colleagues who work long hours. However, the reputation of one of my partners’ workaholic ways even extended beyond the office. He not only had to leave work early one day because of a medical problem, but was also told by his doctor to stay home until the end of the week. My colleague grudgingly agreed to comply. In the middle of the week, our receptionist received a call for him. She announced that the partner was out of the office until Friday.
"Good," the caller said. "That’s all I wanted to know." It was my partner’s doctor.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, March 1, 2010

South High Cubs Night Out

First off, I need to make a very HUGE apology to my longest, bestest friend in the whole world. Kristi, I knew about this, and I am such a bad friend, I didn't even tell you about it! I suck! I also have orders to bring you to the next one or I am in BIG trouble! So many people asked me about you! I also have orders to get your a$$ on Facebook!!! Okay, having said this, we had a blast!!!
Me and Dawni.
Me and Kristina.
Dee and Dawni.
Cassandra and David.
Ryan and Steve (Steve Gunn, Kristi! I didn't even recognize him!)
Brenda, Anna-Marie, Kristina, and Carol.
Me and my man. That is SO not my beer! He wouldn't hold it up, so I did it for him!
Mary, Angie, and Natalie.
Diana and Erlinda.
Caeser and Rob.
G.J. and Jaci gettin' down!!!
Jean, Erlinda and Lisa. Erlinda seems to be annoyed by something Lisa is saying!
Anna-Marie and David.
Ryan, Angie and Angie's husband? Boyfriend? Friend?
Ryan and Traci.
Check us out! We cubbies can still stomp!!!!
I had to leave early (psh, like 11:00 which is really late for me!) because I had a meeting the next morning. I hear I missed some people! Not again! The next outing, I am clearing the calendar!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love all those pictures! Very cute! THere were a lot of people! Isn't fun to see and hang out with old friends.