Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people." - Prince

Fact of the Week

A woman's brain shrinks during pregnancy (no wonder I couldn't find my keys.....EVER!)

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Hard to be a Dog.....

Dusty likes to climb on our bed and "dognap". Recently, she has decided to make Terry's pillows her own.
That is some serious comfort!
If there is any justice in this world, I will come back as a dog in a house like mine!!!

3 comments:

Beverly and Kaela said...

Dog's don't belong on beds. Don't give Jesse any ideas grandma Jay.

Jaylene said...

Dude, I am totally innocent! :)

Servant of the Most High said...

Hi,
This blog will surely be a blessing for you:

http://www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading.

God bless you.