Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Colemere Christmas Party - 2011

Didn't know if I was going to make it to the party this year. I felt HORRIBLE. Buuuuuuut I took some cold medicine, had a glass of wine...........then I felt better. This is what a drunk, sick person looks like. With her cute cousin, Angie!Gorgeous Adriana.....Steph got Terry to smile!!!Cute girls pose. Hey, who is that handsome stranger in the background????? Hahaha, Clockwise from left: Adriana, Calli, Jesse, Barb, Steph, and Bev.
The crafts were so awesome! I didn't get any pics of the hair flowers, but we did those first. I love them, thanks Barb!!! Then we did coffee/hot chocolate spoons. You dip the spoon in the melted chocolate, then roll it in your favorite topping. When it cools, it looks like these. When you are ready for a hot beverage, you stir it with the spoon and it flavors the drink. Yummy!!!! Thanks Bev!Here are our cute expecting parents, Stephanie and Dan.....Rachelle did the craft for our side of the fam. She got cute glass orbs, then the kids filled them with craft snow or marshmellows and put snowman stickers on them. Quite the hit! Thanks Rachelle! Clockwise from left: Mikaela, Topher, Noah, Rachelle, Trey (you can only see part of his head), and Tim.Trey is showing me his cool new toy!Topher is showing me his ornament.Tim is mad because I am making him show me his AND taking his picture! The audacity of some moms..... geesh!!!Had a great time, as usual. Thanks Bev for hosting. One of these days I'll talk T into letting me have it at our house :)
Tune: Color On the Walls (Don't Stop) - Foster The People

No comments: