Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween - School Fun

Oh boy! The day has finally come! I was so excited, I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. We begin our tale with the school fesitivties. When I got to the school, one of the parents was in this costume. Isn't it awesome! Unfortunately it is against school policy for parents to wear masks so he was told he had to take it off. Bummer! At least he posed for me!
Here is Jayden looking so cute in her costume!!! Love the zoom on my lens!
Here is our neighbor Jason who is a teacher at the school.
Here is Zack, also a teacher and my friend.
This is one of the boys I cross. I loved his Freddy Krueger!
I thought this one was pretty funny too. Notice the dog hooked onto him!
After the parade, I went to Tim's class for the party. We played Halloween tag, Halloween Bingo, then we made these dirt cups. Awesome!
Tim decided not to dress up. I believe his exact words were, "Mom, don't you think I am getting a little too old for this?"
After Tim's party, I had to do some Red Ribbon Week stuff (another post) then we went to lunch. I can tell you, their school lunch is WAY better than ours used to be! Then it was time for Topher's party! Here is his class listening to what we were going to do.
We took their pictures, then put them in the middle of the "Purple People Eater" to take home. Then they got to make dirt cups and drink cider.
Then onto the "gross stuff". They had to put their hand in a hole and try to decide what the stuff was. We're talking brains, eyeballs, intestines...you know!
The last activity was the mummy wrap. There were eight teams and each team had to wrap their entire role of TP around the person. The first team to do so wins.
So cute to watch them all.
Guess who's team won????? Yup, Topher's! Look at that pose! Geez, do you think he is my kid or what?????
It was a lot of fun, but I tell you....the energy it takes to keep up with these guys! I came home and took a two hour nap! (of course it might have something to do with the fact that I had been up since 4am). Next up, Halloween at the bowling alley!!
Tune: I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow

No comments: