Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy 40th, Kristi


Do you remember when we were in school at Riley and there was a solar eclipse that was supposed to happen? Do you remember that it wouldn't happen again until we were in our 50s? We used to joke that we would watch it from our rocking chairs on the porch where we lived side by side because 50 was SO OLD. Well, 50 is not so far away anymore! Kinda surprising how fast time flies. But the thing that doesn't surprise me is that you are still in my life and I am FULLY looking forward to seeing things in our "old age" that we saw as kids. I've never had a vision of my future in which you weren't there to take part of in some way. I know sometimes we get busy with our little families and we don't get to see each other as often as we would like, but I know that if I EVER need anything, you are just one phone call away. You have been one of my dearest and best friends ever and you are one of the most selfless people I know. You are also one hot mama and I am glad that we can still be sexy at 40!! So you ENJOY this day and work it for all its worth because you deserve to have one helluva special day to celebrate this Earth being blessed 40 years ago with the arrival of YOU!!!! Love you to pieces!!! Love, Jaylene

Tune: You're My Best Friend - Queen

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday Kristi!