Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Witches at Gardner Village - 2010

Its that time of year again, the Witches at Gardner Village. If you have never been, you should go! They have everything decorated so cute, and it is fun for the whole family. The ladies in my family usually go and take the kids. Here is Topher getting his ham on!
Here is Tim hating me for taking his picture already!
Here are Topher and Rachelle going blind for my shot! Nice shadow, eh!
Tim wasn't in the mood for his picture to be taken (I asked him why he came then because this is like the ULTIMATE in picture venue!) so I told them they could make as many faces as they wanted to. That's all it took!
Boston loved this witch on the bike, but he was afraid to stand by it to get his picture taken. So mom came to the rescue!
Grandma and my mom bought all of the kids a toy. Notice Topher has his on his shoulder. Now we have a flying screaming cow to add to the flying screaming monkey and the flying screaming chicken. Want to come to my house????
I love Topher's faces!
This picture is so funny, I told them to say "cheese", so Topher is saying cheese and looking at me. Boston is saying cheese too, but picking his lip and looking the other way.
Then we got him hamming it up!
Then on to face painting! This was Boston's idea, but he was too shy to get his done. He liked to watch though!
I always forget to get in the picture, so Topher and I posed in front of the baseball witches!
Boston went running for the witch in the boat. Tim had to hold him tight so he didn't go for a swim!

It was fun, but boy was it tiring! 7 women running after 10 kids at Gardner Village while trying to push 3 strollers, and trying to dodge lots of other women doing the same thing. Who needs Zumba!!!!

Tune: This is Halloween - Danny Elfman

1 comment:

andreaKphotography said...

I love Gardner Village Witch time!! So fun! I usually just go with the girls and not kiddos :)