Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"A weed is but an unloved flower." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Fact of the Week

A woman's brain shrinks during pregnancy (no wonder I couldn't find my keys.....EVER!)

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Alex, Allee and Boston go to Bear Lake

Alex, as many of you know, has had some down time from touring (not really the way most of us would want it!) He and Allee went with her family to Bear Lake over the Labor Day holiday. They sent me some pictures.
Future skipper!!!
Ahhhhh, life is good!!!!
I LOVE this picture. It is so cute! They had a great time. Alex gets his "headgear" off on Thursday. I know he can't wait!!!!
Tune: Gilligan's Island Theme - ?????

1 comment:

andreaKphotography said...

Oh how I will miss the warm sun. I think we only have a few more weeks :(
We better soak it up to last us the winter. Cute pics.