Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Sunday, January 11, 2009

HOLY Sh!T!!!!!!!

I didn't feel very well on Saturday. So my family took care of me. Terry, Tim and Toph brought me breakfast in bed. It was exquisite. Then they went shopping so I could rest, and boy did I rest! They came home and showed me all of their purchases. Terry likes to go to the store on the weekend to shop for all of his yummy creations he whips up on the weekend (one of these days I will get him to chef school!). After they showed me their stuff, they disappeared. A little while later, Tim and Toph came downstairs and this is the sight I beheld........














Tim's doesn't look too bad, but my beautiful red haired little boy, who I had been waiting for my whole life looks like a Goth! Well, they love it. Thank goodness it isn't permanent!







4 comments:

Lisa said...

AHHHHHHHH! I would have screamed! It is hilarious......and I can't stop laughing!

andreaKphotography said...

Oh my goodness!! I think Shane would be in big trouble :) Still fun though.

Rachelle said...

Holy Sh!t is right who did this? Did they do it themselves and with what?

Jeenyus10 said...

They all went to the store. I think Terry kind of talked them into it, but they had been asking about it because they want to look like Alex. Now Topher REALLY looks like Alex!