Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year everyone! As usual, I forgot my camera, so we'll have to rely on Lisa to see pics of our fun time! Here is Toph, hamming it up. He had a great time posing for Lisa and I think she had a great time taking pics of him. To see the slideshow, go to http://davelisandogs.blogspot.com/ Lisa did a great job, one of the most fabulous slide shows I've ever seen. Please check it out!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year's Eve. I wish I could have been with ALL of my family and friends. I was there with you in spirit, if not in body! Here's to a healthy and happy 2009! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It was so fun! We always have a blast with you guys! You should come over again soon! Love ya!