Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"Kindness is always fashionable." - Amelia E. Barr

Fact of the Week

Dragonflies have six legs, but can't walk

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Day: Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Parade at School

Here is the Halloween Parade at Tim and Toph's school. What a lot of fun and interesting costumes!

Here is Tim. He is a "werehog" from Sonic Unleashed. He looks really good!
Here is Toph. He decided to be Megaman again this year which was nice because I didn't have to make another costume! I was a dead crossing guard. I put a tire mark over me and painted my face like a skeleton with some blood coming out. Trust me, some days it isn't a far stretch. I forgot to take a picture of myself though, so you'll have to use your imagination. We had fun!

No comments: