Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"Kindness is always fashionable." - Amelia E. Barr

Fact of the Week

Dragonflies have six legs, but can't walk

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Day: Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally.....the pumpkins!


We did our pumpkins last Saturday, but I have been trying to get Tim to let me take his picture with the pumpkin since then. I finally threatened to not take him trick or treating (I'm such a good mom) if he didn't let me take his picture. I took one (I should have posted that one too) and he was all sour puss faced. So I told him I was going to take one more. Terry snuck up behind me and I don't know what he did (I don't want to know) but he got Tim to laugh. Bingo!

2 comments:

The Coopers said...

I think that is the longest I have ever seen Tim's hair

Andrea said...

Love the pumpkins...good job boys! I think carving pumpkins is so fun. I am glad you got some smiles :)