Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"A weed is but an unloved flower." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Fact of the Week

If you were drafted during the Civil War, you could legally pay someone else $300 t go in your place.

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Dunes Part II

When we went to the Dunes this weekend, we didn't know we would be traveling with celebrities! We found:



Lil John Turner



Lil John Morley


Lil John Koehler


and Lil John Casper!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah baby!

Andrea said...

That is hilarious! Looks like a great time!!

Jaylene said...

Dave has so many "props". You haven't been camping until you've been camping with Dave.

The Coopers said...

Those picture of Tim are great you need to send them to me so I can put them in his book

Jaylene said...

I can do that!