Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"Kindness is always fashionable." - Amelia E. Barr

Fact of the Week

Dragonflies have six legs, but can't walk

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Day: Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, December 26, 2011

Topher's Ocean Project 2011

Wow, what a whirlwind four weeks it has been. Since I started my new job, I haven't had a lot of time to blog! I need to catch up big time. A couple weeks ago, Topher's class had a Habitat Fair. Topher chose to do a report and project about the Red Crab. Here is his 3D habitat.He really had a great time making it. Whenever he has a project at school, he is on mine and Terry's butt to HELP HIM GET IT DONE! I hope this desire to get projects done early stays with him for the rest of his life!!Nice job, Topher!

Tune: Into the Ocean - Blue October

No comments: