Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“You are the one thing in this world, above all other things, that you must never give up on.” – Lili Reinhart

Fact of the Week

There is a stadium in Brazil in which the midfield line lies on the Equator, making each team defend one hemisphere.

Joke of the Week

As an attorney in a major New Mexico law firm, I have many colleagues who work long hours. However, the reputation of one of my partners’ workaholic ways even extended beyond the office. He not only had to leave work early one day because of a medical problem, but was also told by his doctor to stay home until the end of the week. My colleague grudgingly agreed to comply. In the middle of the week, our receptionist received a call for him. She announced that the partner was out of the office until Friday.
"Good," the caller said. "That’s all I wanted to know." It was my partner’s doctor.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thrash and Burn Tour - 2011

I am SUCH a bad mom! I need to start documenting all of Alex's success! So... I thought when a new tour starts, I would post it here!Dec 3rd - Toronto, Canada
Dec 4th - Cleveland, OH
Dec 5th - Pittsburgh, PA
Dec 7th - Sauget, IL
Dec 8th - Tulsa, OK
Dec 9th - San Antonio, TX
Dec 10th - Dallas, TX
Dec 11th - Houston, TX
Dec 12th - Corpus Christi, TX
Dec 13th - Austin, TX
Dec 14th - El Paso, TX
Dec 15th - Albuquerque, NM


This wasn't the whole tour, I missed the first part of it. I will start posting the tours as soon as they come out. Here are some pics so far!
Here is a fan in Sacramento, CA. Thanks for letting me use your picture!
Nice finger, Alex! :)

No comments: