Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, February 14, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

Okay, had to take a break to post Brendon's birthday, so now I have to finish my posts for the holiday season! We spent New Year's Eve with the Turners, Dilles, and Camerons (and Bryceman too!)
We'll do the funny pics first. Love the top hat, Dave!
Melissa was beat. She had to have a little nappy poo before midnight!
I think Topher is cutting off either his head, or Lisa's...not quite sure!
This is R.J.'s theme for the night.
What's scary about all of the pics is that this was early in the evening!
Guess if they had been later in the evening, they would have been too lewd!!!!
That is ONE SEXY couple!!!!!
I think I might frame this one!
Ok, now for the cute ones! Here is Tim and Jessica.
Jessica and me.
Lisa and me.
I couldn't decide which one I liked better!
Jess and Dave.
Yay! Melissa finally woke up. Notice my peace necklace? That was a Christmas gift from Tim. Thank you, Tim!!!!
The Bryceman and Lisa.
R.J. and Jess.
He looks like I made him cut something valuable off to be in a picture with me!
Lisa has the "goods" down her shirt.
The only difference between men and boys..............................
is the size of their toys........................

Like I said!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly.....we're not lushes!
Promise!

Good bye 2010...... not the best year for some, but not the worst either. Hello 2011, may you bring hope and joy with you!!!! Love you all!

Tune: Shake That A$$ For Me - Eminem/Nate Dogg

No comments: