Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Alex!

Happy birthday, Alex. Today,you are a man. I can't believe it has been 18 years since I had you. It seems like it rushed by like the flipping pages of a magazine.

I am glad you are following your dreams of being in your band, Chelsea Grin. Always stay true to yourself!


These posters are so hot! (can moms say that???)

I am playing some of your music here so everyone can hear your "unique" sound.




I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that all of your dreams come true. Don't forget to come and visit your mom when you become rich and famous!!



No comments: