Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"Kindness is always fashionable." - Amelia E. Barr

Fact of the Week

Dragonflies have six legs, but can't walk

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Day: Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Alex!

Happy birthday, Alex. Today,you are a man. I can't believe it has been 18 years since I had you. It seems like it rushed by like the flipping pages of a magazine.

I am glad you are following your dreams of being in your band, Chelsea Grin. Always stay true to yourself!


These posters are so hot! (can moms say that???)

I am playing some of your music here so everyone can hear your "unique" sound.




I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that all of your dreams come true. Don't forget to come and visit your mom when you become rich and famous!!



No comments: