Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Topher!

Happy birthday to my sweet boy! I can't believe you are 6 already! It seems like yesterday I was holding you in my arms for the very first time!

I've always wanted a red haired baby, and I finally got that with you. I love your hair!
You are so super smart! You figure things out so quickly. When I have a conversation with you, I feel like I am talking to a boy much older than you really are!


I love to go on vacation with you because you enjoy everything so much. I enjoy everything more because your enthusiasm is so contagious!


You are usually very happy and you brighten my day.




But you are also cool too!




I am glad that you like to cook, like your dad! Hopefully you will be a chef someday too!





Happy birthday again, to my bestest Topher in the whole world! I hope all of your dreams come true!












5 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOPHER!! What a cute little guy. HOpe it is a great day!

Rachelle said...

OOOHHH I love that little guy!! Tell him is favorite aunt says HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Barbara said...

Happy birthday Topher! Hope you have a fantastic day.

Jenni said...

happy birthday topher!! hope you have lots of fun!!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to Topher! He is so dang cute!