Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, August 3, 2020

Oh No, Gallbladder Surgery!

Well, had a HELL of a time with some pain starting around July 24th (2019). Thought it was girly. After months and months of doctors visits, it was determined that I needed my gallbladder out. Turns out I am HIGHLY intolerant of cow's milk too. Go Figure. I thought going gluten free was hard? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....NOT! It has been TOUGH! Anyway, here are a few highlights of my surgery (10/11/2019). I got these pretties from Peama

I got these pretties from Gina!

Peama also got a balloon for me...
The Brannons also gave me a card.

Peama also gave me a card.

Here is my hospital bracelet
Here are more pictures of the flowers as they spread out. 



It took a long time to heal because I was having a LOT of pain from the cow's milk intolerance. I think if I didn't have that, I would have bounced back after just a couple of days! Oh well. So long, gallbladder!

No comments: