Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Sick Day (or Month) Lilies 2019

I got REALLY sick this year, I mean REALLY sick. It took me FOUR PLUS weeks to finally get rid of this plague from hell. I missed the superbowl parties, and I was sick for my birthday. No surprise there, I have probably been sick for at least half of my birthdays in my life. Tim was such a sweetie, he bought me lilies because they are my favorite. Let me tell you they BLOOMED as much as I was sick and that was A LOT!! Here is the progression.....





They lasted quite awhile too, again as long as I was sick. They knew I needed them :) Thanks Tim!!

No comments: