Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"A weed is but an unloved flower." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Fact of the Week

A woman's brain shrinks during pregnancy (no wonder I couldn't find my keys.....EVER!)

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Holy Hell, I'm 44! I mean my 16th, 28th Birthday!

I LOVE birthdays!  Here is my desk, my co-workers are so awesome!

Myreva bought me some chocolate.....
......and made some roses for me.
I bought a fish!
I named him Stu. He seemed happy, but he died the next week :(
I got Dr Pepper!
........and Terry sent me flowers!!!
Here is the progression. They lasted about 10 days!

Tim made me a card...
He loves me!
Dave and Lisa bought me a beautiful dress, and Gina and Brett bought me a bracelet. 
Dave bought the card on the right and Brett bought the card on the left. By themselves. At different stores. At different times. Too funny, right?

No comments: