Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people." - Prince

Fact of the Week

A woman's brain shrinks during pregnancy (no wonder I couldn't find my keys.....EVER!)

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, April 1, 2013

Punkin' Carvin' 2012

PUNKIN CARVIN!!!!!!
 Lisa's all, "What the hell?"
 Livi with her punkin
 Lisa and I having a "flash off".... Somehow that doesn't sound right.......
 Some of these pics are blurry, but its hard to catch kids when they are having a good time!  Here is Cicely with hers.
 The Place: the garage.  The Music: 80's Alternative.  The Beverages: You DON'T want to know. The Tools: power saws and patterns.  This aint you daddy's punkin carvin!


 and..........drum roll, please.................................................
TADAAAA!!!!! Thanks to the Turners, The Brentels, and The Dilles for joining the Morleys for another successful Punkin' Carvin' year!

No comments: