Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

July, August, and September Birthdays 2012

We celebrated July, August and September Birthdays back when summer was almost over.  I am SO glad its almost here again! Here is Raylor with his cute Batman shirt.
 One of the rare times my rockstar can make it to family parties.  Love you Alex!!

 Here is Xander with his ninja shirt......
 and here is one for his partner in crime, Trey!
 Aunt Rachelle made Tim a book.  These guys LOVE to receive their special books about them.
 Dexter Jetster with his new shirt.
 Here is my cute Grandma with her presents....
 and my cute Grandpa with his.
 Courtney, Natalie, and Coop also had birthdays.  Courtney and Jason weren't able to make it, but Natalie and Coop were there, but somehow escaped my camera.  Next time........

No comments: