Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people." - Prince

Fact of the Week

A woman's brain shrinks during pregnancy (no wonder I couldn't find my keys.....EVER!)

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Topher's First Day of School - 2012

Welcome to the first day of school.  Boy, summer really goes by too fast.  This is the first year Topher had to start without Tim.  He was really bummed!
That's ok, he'll get to make up for it.  Topher chose a long sleeved hoodie for the first day.  Keep in mind, it was high 90s that day.  When I came home, he had changed out of it and into a t-shirt.  Silly boy!
He said he had a good day and he likes his teacher.  I can't believe I only have one left in elementary!  Have a good year, Topher!

No comments: