Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"A weed is but an unloved flower." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Fact of the Week

If you were drafted during the Civil War, you could legally pay someone else $300 t go in your place.

Joke of the Week

Colonoscopies are important medical procedures that have saved lives. And yet they’re as popular as, well, a colonoscopy. Here are comments purportedly made by patients to physicians during their procedures.
“Now I know how a Muppet feels!”
“Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?”
“Any sign of the trapped miners, chief?”

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Baby Turns 21

My how time flies.  Now I am old enough to have a 21 year old.  Official adult.  I am so proud of all you have accomplished, Alex.  I am honored to be your mom.  Take care of yourself, always remember who you are and the people that love you the most! 

Love, Mom


Tune: A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes - Disney

No comments: