Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people." - Prince

Fact of the Week

A woman's brain shrinks during pregnancy (no wonder I couldn't find my keys.....EVER!)

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tim's Dare Graduation

DARE: Drug Abuse Resistance Education....Tim is a proud graduate! From left: Mr. Buman, Officer Hoffman, Mayor Johnson, and the new Chief of Police.Here they are taking their oath. Tim is silently squishing my head! Don't you just love being a mom in the audience with a camera? I do too :)Congratulations everyone. Remember what you were taught!
Tune: Dare - Gorillaz

No comments: