Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fifth Grade Hero Program

Second grade did a culture fair.....fifth grade did a hero program. It was very patriotic. They were asked to wear red, white and blue. Soooooooo Mario is pretty patriotic, right?
Here is Tim with some of his friends. It was a very cute programOne of the songs at the end paid tribute to each branch of the armed forces. It was really cool because if you were part of the certain branch, you stood up while your area was being saluted. Almost made me cry!It was nice after the program too because the kids were told they could go down and mingle with their parents. As I was making my way up, all of my "adopted" kids came to greet me and give me hugs. I was the most popular parent there! (Makes me feel so special!)Tim and Micheal said they weren't going to sing.......................Here is the evidence....they sang anyway! Hahaha. Good job guys!

Tune: Proud To Be An American - Lee Greenwood

No comments: