Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“You are the one thing in this world, above all other things, that you must never give up on.” – Lili Reinhart

Fact of the Week

There is a stadium in Brazil in which the midfield line lies on the Equator, making each team defend one hemisphere.

Joke of the Week

As an attorney in a major New Mexico law firm, I have many colleagues who work long hours. However, the reputation of one of my partners’ workaholic ways even extended beyond the office. He not only had to leave work early one day because of a medical problem, but was also told by his doctor to stay home until the end of the week. My colleague grudgingly agreed to comply. In the middle of the week, our receptionist received a call for him. She announced that the partner was out of the office until Friday.
"Good," the caller said. "That’s all I wanted to know." It was my partner’s doctor.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hearth and Home Christmas Eve Party

First things first! Bev brought baby Jake. Best Christmas present ever!!!!
Okay, welcome to the Hearth and Home annual Christmas Eve Party, where no one wants their picture taken! Here is your host, Santa Turner!
Look at that spread! Whoot whoot!

Ah, two people who don't mind getting their pic taken! New big sister Mikaela, and photo tip extraordinaire Scott!

This gift is awesome! I would just like to see someone TRY to steal this!


Hey, I just heard Jerry say party at his house! Let's go!

This is not NEAR as cool as the BYU cozies I brought! I'll play this while I am driving to camp!

Maybe I can hide my face behind this Broncos Santa. Oh, sorry Aaron!

We don't need no stinkin hospital! We'll deliver this baby right here with this!

Yeah, my balls are WAY bigger than this!

Rich? Shy guy? I don't THINK so!

Now how can I POSSIBLY make this work with my quad?????

I stole the baby deliver kit! This can't be left to amateurs!!!

Yeah, my dogs will eat this in like two seconds!!!

Thanks guys for being good sports and letting me practice my new photography skills on you (I still have SO far to go!). If you didn't see your picture here, it was because you were being a PUNK and moved too fast for me!!! :) Merry Christmas H&H!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

OR because they didn't wait for ALL of the installers to come back to celebrate. That's why you don't see TYson or Kevin... so sad!

Jaylene said...

Yeah, I heard about that. I am so sorry! I missed them!