Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"Kindness is always fashionable." - Amelia E. Barr

Fact of the Week

Dragonflies have six legs, but can't walk

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Day: Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kristi!

It has been 36 years and still our friendship goes strong. I don't get to see you as often as I would like, but I know you are always there for me. You are the most sweet, honest, and un-selfish person I know! You take care of yourself and have a wonderful day today. It is sad I don't have any pictures to post (stupid scanner!). So..... let's go get some rice/tuna/ketchup with a big pickle on the side, run to Double Quik and get our suicide soda, and settle down and watch Foul Play and Still of the Night! Love ya!

No comments: