Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

"A weed is but an unloved flower." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Fact of the Week

If you were drafted during the Civil War, you could legally pay someone else $300 t go in your place.

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Super Heroes

So after a VERY LONG day at work, I came home to this...........
Brendon had been watching the kids for me and they were playing their characters. I won't even attempt to know what their names are because they change so often. I don't think Bren wanted me to take his pic, but I thought it was cool how he was in costume to play with them too. Notice Tim's smart alec face. This made my LONG DAY go away!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

What a fun babysitter. When can we have him over?

Rachelle said...

Oh how cute! What a good big brother Bren is!

Andrea said...

How awesome is he?!! SO cute!