Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“You are the one thing in this world, above all other things, that you must never give up on.” – Lili Reinhart

Fact of the Week

There is a stadium in Brazil in which the midfield line lies on the Equator, making each team defend one hemisphere.

Joke of the Week

As an attorney in a major New Mexico law firm, I have many colleagues who work long hours. However, the reputation of one of my partners’ workaholic ways even extended beyond the office. He not only had to leave work early one day because of a medical problem, but was also told by his doctor to stay home until the end of the week. My colleague grudgingly agreed to comply. In the middle of the week, our receptionist received a call for him. She announced that the partner was out of the office until Friday.
"Good," the caller said. "That’s all I wanted to know." It was my partner’s doctor.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Monday, February 9, 2009

Die Snowman, Die!

I forgot I had these picks. It all started when we went to the mall. Tim saw a sword that he really liked, but the amount of money they wanted for it (and the fact that Terry could make it at home for about 1.50) was kind of rediculous. So, when we got home, Terry made swords for both of them. I should have taken pics of the sword because they are really cool. Anyway, later they went out to build a snowman. We have a snowman kit (ya know, the hat, eyes, arms, scarf etc). I asked them if they wanted it. "No" they said, "We have something else in mind". So when they were ready, they called me out...........




They built the snowman so they could "sword" him to death. I wonder if I should be worried???? :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That is hilarious! That's boys for ya...you know that better then anyone :)

Rachelle said...

You gotta love those boys!