Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

“Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people." - Prince

Fact of the Week

A woman's brain shrinks during pregnancy (no wonder I couldn't find my keys.....EVER!)

Joke of the Week

To avoid taking down my Christmas lights, I’m turning my house into an Italian restaurant.

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Saturday, December 13, 2008

At least someone likes it!


Here they are, playing in the snow! They had a blast while mom and dad shoveled the walk!







Snowball!

Snow angel!


Face plant!


2 comments:

The Coopers said...

Looks like fun! Trey really likes the snow too.Gee I have no idea why!

Lisa said...

So much fun.........I totally miss the days when I used to love that it snowed! Now I dread it! Ahh.......to be a kid again....