Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Terry Turns 50!

Terry turns 50! Alex said, Happy Birthday you old bastard! Tim suggested we make pizza pasta, so I bought all of the ingredients and Tim and Toph cooked it. 
We also found this DELICIOUS peach ice cream


Alex, Brendon, Lyndie, and Ashley helped me decorate the garage



We didn't make the birthday sign...it came with the "a" and "y" transposed...

Here is Terry opening his present from Gina. It was a whole bunch of money, mostly $1 bills taped together and coming out of a money box. We took video, but it wouldn't attach here.
Here is the card she gave him. 

He picked out (and paid for) his own birthday "cake". It is a raspberry Boston cream pie. I got these really cool gold colored candles for the top. 

Here are some of the decorations...
I bought a crown for him, but totally forgot about it for the party. About a week later, he asked me about it because he saw it on the Amazon order summary. When I got the crown, I put it somewhere so that he wouldn't find it. I hid it so well, that as of this writing, I STILL don't know where it is! Hopefully I will find it for his 60th birthday. Happy birthday, T, I hope your day was special!
 

No comments: