Blog Intro

Blog Intro

Quote of the Week

Tip your server Return your shopping cart Pick up a piece of trash Hold the door for the person behind you Let someone into your lane Small acts can have a ripple effect That's how we change the world..... - Unknown

Fact of the Week

Fact of the Week: Who Was the First Female Actor? Margaret Hughes may have been the first professional actress in England. The occasion of her first performance was on 8 December 1660, in a production of Shakespeare's play Othello, when she played the role of Desdemona in a production by Thomas Killigrew's new King's Company at their Vere Street theatre. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hughes

Joke of the Week

Joke of the Week When I get my tax return, I cooking my ramen noodles in Fiji water!!!

Comic of the Week

Comic of the Week

Thursday, May 18, 2023

Plant Update 5-18-23

 I just wanted to post pictures of all of my plants as of 5-18-23 so I can go back and look on them at a future date. 
This is the fig tree that Peama gave me. It was from Steve's funeral.
I was taking pictures of the new growth so that I could show her. She gave it to me because she was moving to Virginia with Kasey.


Here is the bay window in the kitchen. I should have taken the pictures at night so that the plants stood out clearly instead of just their shadows.
Here is the East wall in the living room.
Here is the picture window on the west wall.
Here is Topher's old game room, or the Plant Room as it is now being called. I want to move out the drawers that are left in there to the new spare bedroom, and then add a chair so that it can be the Reading Room. I probably should start calling it the Conservatory. 
I bought some eucalyptus from Smith's. Very thirsty, better smelling, and twice as many as Succulent Studios $20 bunch for only $7!
It will be fun to look back on this and see what ends up happening.....

No comments: